Shredderhotline offers information for entrepreneurs, business owners and consultants who are looking for information about industrial shredders and shredding systems. Having invented and patented many of the key components, asides from the shredders themselves, shredderhotline is a rare and experienced expert in a world a young shredder companies. If you would like to have an informational conversation about shredders and shredding systems, our specialists are available over the phone for a rate of 250$ an hour. We will reimburse up to 50% of this fee if and when an order is placed for machinery, depending on the project, and is outlined and confirmed after the project enters the cost review stage.
In order to book your telephone consultations, please follow one of the following step:
- Contact us via e-mail in order to request an invoice and banking information to tranfer the appropriate funds
All consultancies begin with a first meeting. We are more than willing to meet with various groups on a worldwide basis, but all of this is provided for a fee. We bill at a rate of $250.00 to $500.00 per hour of professional services from our office, we are capable of travel to almost any country in the world. Our basic consultancy rates for domestic and international meetings are based on the number of staff that must be present during the initial consultancy.
Consultancies and consultancy schedules are not confirmed until our initial invoiced consulting funds are received.
Normally, there is a three-day grace period from first date of initial invoicing and schedule discussions to allow for the prompt receipt of funds for the consultancy. We will not schedule any “firm dates” until consulting funds are confirmed as received.
1. For initial Montreal meetings we provide our consulting service on a flat fee of $5,500.00 for a one to two day visit. Additional days are billed at $2,500.00 per day; payment for these additional days of meeting must be received at the beginning of the meeting.
2. For initial Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta or New York meetings we provide our consulting services on a flat fee of $10,500.00 for a two to three day visit. Additional days are billed at $3,500.00 per day; payment for these additional days of meeting must be received at the beginning of the meeting.
3. For initial international meetings (Latin America, Europe, Asia, Australia, India, etc.) we provide our consulting services on a flat fee of $25,500.00 for a three to four day visit. Additional days are billed at $5,500.00 per day; payment for these additional days of meeting must be received at the beginning of the meeting.
4. We will reimburse up to 50% of this fee if and when an order is placed, depending on the project, and is outlined and confirmed after the project enters the cost review stage.
If we determine during or after our initial meeting, that a full engineering and consulting service is required then we will work with your group to determine the best method for providing these services and the overall cost. In all cases we require prepayment for our services before our services or travels begin.
As previously noted, we are the owners of the Eidal recycling equipment and shredder product line, and we are the original owners and inventors of the Saturn recycling equipment and the SSI recycling equipment product lines. This gives our group over hundreds of years of cumulative experience in this field. Individual experience varies from 3 years to 35 years of experience with our staff. We are a well-known worldwide company and manage the engineering and manufacturing of our systems and products all around the world. We strive to provide the highest quality system and products at the lowest possible price in the industry. If you are after the best product at the lowest price then we are your supplier. We provide a true engineering consultancy service on shredders and recycling systems.